Saturday, June 27, 2009

The past two days I have been driving around in complete bliss. Seriously, a smile plastered to my face. I can't help it.

My music.
My speed.
My sing-a-longs
My quirky conversations with the radio.
Me
Me
Me
MINE!

It's also nice to be able to curl up in the driver seat and just...sit. A month of not being able to do that has driven me crazy so I've been doing a lot of catching up with my seat. You know, by sitting and curling and listening to my music in my wonderful wonderful car. I love being able to use my iPod again too, and I love having freeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom!<3

Other than that bizznazz,
this morning I woke up late and made my friends, unintentionally, rearrange their plans for me. this afternoon I took my car in for a check-up and went to lunch with a dear friend t
his evening I babysat and dealt with a lot of ...shit (the real kind and the figurative type)
tonight I had a great soy latte and some decent conversation .

..and between all that? I DROVE! and JAMMED to my MUZAK! did I tell you how excited I am to FINALLY have my car back? I did? Well here it is again: I LOVE HAVING MY CAR BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment