Wednesday, June 24, 2009

ATTN: EVERYONE

I got my car back.
(insert cheers here)


Other than that, today I made a grandpa Mexican looking dude smile because I said hi to him on the bus. He had a gold front tooth. That tooth made me quite happy. Why? Because it looked happy, the way it gleamed in the sunlight. Oh sparkles, glints and shines and the effects they can have on human emotion.

Other than that news, I had a casual encounter with a man at a coffee house. He looked at me. I looked at him. He played on his computer looking busy, I talked to my friend and was actually busy. That was the extent of the encounter. Also at the coffee house (well outside in the parking lot) there was a very tanned and very fat white man in a child molester white van with his octopus arm sticking out the window. It made my friend not only squeal in joy, but cringe in horror. Quite the sight. Also Also, a motorcycle policeman came into the coffee shop as well. We noted that his boots looked super pleather plastic-ish and fake. Like a mix of the boots from Clockwork Orange and the squeaky boots from that one episode of Spongebob. You know what boots I am talking about...

I need to catch ya'alls up on my funny observations. I have an entire notebook full of them, again.


Hope that it has been an absolutely great day,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment