Sunday, June 28, 2009

I just want to be a harbinger of DOOM today, or maybe of cheer.
I haven't decided quite yet.

On another note, I have been listening to the Michael Jackson myspace page ALL WEEKEND. Last night I watched the music videos on VH1. Dearest Michael will be missed.

*To catch up on all of your latest celebrity deaths check out THIS or THIS website. *

On another other note, this morning I made some vast realizations. One such realization was that I enjoy laundry not because of the clean clothes the laundry process creates, but because of the lint that drying your clothes produce. Yep. I enjoy emptying the lint holder more than wearing clean clothes. I mean, wearing clean clothes is nice, but emptying the lint holder. Man, that is the best feeling in the world. So... rewarding.

*outtie*

<3 Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment