Friday, February 11, 2011

RIP Annie

I just found out that Annie died at the vets this morning at four. They think it's because of the vaccine which was given to her as an eight way. Which means they injected eight different vaccines into her in one big jumbo shot and it wrecked her body and destroyed her life. Instead of being a cute a puppy that gets to hop about, chase chickens and live a long life like all of her other brother and sister pups, she spent her last few days feeling horrible and dying young. I'm glad that I got to spend the time with her that I did and cover in kisses at every possible moment and that she was able to sleep that last night with my tyedye blankie. I pray that she gets to live on the rest of her days in heaven as a happy go lucky pup chasing butterflies and frolicking about everywhere and that the people who returned her and gave her those vaccines go to hell and burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment