Monday, January 11, 2010

Dabbling with the unknown and trying the untried is what? my current mission. I want to try out different ways of life and prove to myself that there is definitely more than the typical Southern California conservative suburban way of life.

For the past months I have had many, MANY unsettling nights. I was constantly disturbed by myself. I was 20 years old and already felt myself being sucked into the expected ways of "life"- that's what everyone calls it. But really? I just see it being a formula. It's a formula and one that I want to steer clear of.

So, like you know, come summer I will be somewhere else and hopefully meet some cool people and see some cool places and learn to be content with myself more so than I am now. But until then, I would like to do some long weekend trips and wandering around by myself as well as with anyone who wants to wander around.

And, I've still been avoiding getting a job job, but I fear the end is near...

hasta luego,
Page

No comments:

Post a Comment