Friday, September 18, 2009

Perks of Being a Wallflower

Some popular quotes I pulled:

So, I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.


If somebody likes me, I want them to like the real me, not what they think I am. And I don't want them to carry it around inside. I want them to show me, so I can feel it too. I want them to be able to do whatever they want around me.


It’s much easier not to know things sometimes. And to have french fries with your mom be enough.


Sometimes, i look outside, and i think that a lot of other people have seen this snow before. Just like i think that a lot of other people have read those books before. And listened to those songs.I wonder how they feel tonight.


I just need to know that someone out there listens and understands and doesn’t try to sleep with people even if they could have. I need to know that these people exist.


Sometimes people use thought to not participate in life.


I am very interested and fascinated how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other.


It's great that you can listen and be a shoulder to someone, but what about when someone doesn't need a shoulder? What if they need the arms or something like that? You can't just sit there and put everybody's lives ahead of yours and think that counts as love. You just can't. You have to do things.


Everyone else is either asleep or having sex. I've been watching cable television and eating jello.

No comments:

Post a Comment