Sunday, May 31, 2009

I stumbled across this today, and was completely oblivious prior to this stumbling that this organization existed. It's a movement for change through the help of music and art. Helping the world realize that we aren't all that different through the help of music and art. Playing for Change sells their CD and documentary DVD at Starbucks and other various websites/stores. How I can go to Starbucks every week and not have known about this, I am not sure, anyways...

Check out the site,
and if you have time, watch the introductory video they feature on the main page. I found it to be very inspiring. But then again, I find music to be very inspiring. We can go far with music.

One of the songs featured in the documentary:

Playing For Change | Song Around The World "Stand By Me" from Concord Music Group on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment