Thursday, December 31, 2009




Every couple of weeks I get myself to refocus what constitutes as a problem and what does not because I often get lost. I get jumbled up in other people's values and goals instead of my own and end up sidetracked. So now that I have my head put back on and my mind isn't all foggy in other stupid's agendas, here's my mini sketch of a plan...

Since I have already applied to a bunch of places for the summer season that are around the states, if something like that lines up and I end up with a seasonal job, I'll jump aboard that. That way I can make some money and go away somewhere I haven't been before...

BUT, if something like that doesn't happen, and I'll know by probably around March or April? then I want to go abroad on a volunteer trip. I've been researching countries and opportunities and there's SO much out there. I can take the safe route and try another Westernized European country, OR, I can try a different more third world country. The ones I have taken an interest in are...Thailand....and well, Thailand. Something like Thailand would be fun. I want to go for somewhere in South Africa, possibly India, but those scare me a little bit more then Thailand does. Especially if I'm going by myself...

but THAILAND! oohhhh sound like fun! and not only would it help me to spread my wings a little, help others a lot but it would also help me to explore what I really want to do in life. Which is? Well I'm not quite sure, but I think I want it to involve helping others and education and stuff like that. Like, what I really want to advocate is spreading the quality of life and putting out the idea that the world runs around ourselves. Because it doesn't. I want to make a difference in the lives of others and now I just need to figure out how I want to do that...like, in what capacity. So, it's a start!


No comments:

Post a Comment