Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I might not be taking many classes this semester, but I decided I was going to finish my Leadership Academy stuff while I have the time. So by the end of the semester, hopefully I'll be done with 7 two hour workshops, 5 one hour workshops, 3 hours of community service and a little "did it" paper about what I learned.

Also, I'm trying to get more involved in my community.

Goals: Find internship/job that focuses on getting people active in the community OR helps underprivileged students/kids/moms/etc find out that there are solutions to their seemingly bad situations. I basically want to see other people succeed, and work hard to get there. And my other pathetic goal is to pass my classes and keep going to school- keep muh head up where it belongs.

Off to read for a quiz and prep for a study group!
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment