My thought process...
"what should I buy?"
- ...my legs are kind of ehhh right now, razor blades would be good
- who are you trying to impress?
- hmm, good point.
- yeah, those are pretty good
- should you really be eating?
- good point. I was 136 again on the scale- but that was WITH clothes and a cell phone...and sunglasses.
- my nose has been burning, maybe face lotion? with an spf?
- LOOFAH! I love those. They kind of tickle.
- do you WANT to be washing your body in bacteria?
- ...they do tickle though
- ohh shampoo...the pomegranate scented one looks good AND smells good
- do I need mascara?
- is there a difference between organic and non-organic burritos?
- POPS! the pita chips!
- AND frosted covered mini wheats MMmmmMmmMm
Walking up to the register, I scanned the wall of sweets, went to grab a bag of peanut m&ms but at the last minute hit my hand with my other hand and said NO! The man asked me how my finds were, and I said..."fine".
I rubbed my eyes, looked at what I was wanting to buy, and then tried to enter my mother's phone number into the little machine so that I could receive my "rewards". The number was difficult to input. I felt like I was high. Everything seemed so interesting around me. The clerk guy said something and I looked at him. He reminded me of a guy from Family Guy. I remembered I was supposed to be putting in the number. It was like I put in a digit or two, cleared one, then put in another.
Finally my time at the check out was done. I grabbed my bags and walked to my car where I caught the remaining minutes of Love Line and willed my legs to push pedals and get me home.
At Vons I bought: 5 nectarines, a pack of razors, a loofah, frosted covered mini wheats, POPs!, 2 Burritos and Pomegranate Burts Bee Chapstick.