Saturday, July 25, 2009

I can't help it if I don't like to go to the bathroom in overly large bathrooms, I can't. I also can't help it if I am scared of the loopy earrings, and enjoy certain numbers over other ones and like to stand in certain places and stuff like that.

Today I was in Long Beach, again. My favorite place, ever. I watched Tribute Bands- amazing? yes. Last night I was in Long Beach too. Have you heard of the Noisettes? no? You may want to fix that.

http://www.myspace.com/noisettesuk


Any who, I'm still adjusting to my life without my best friend, but things are alright. I'm ok. I'm doing fine. Life is satisfactory. It's a little flustering when I don't have my friend to turn to when I want to talk for hours, and just sit in silence with, and stuff. I'm getting used to it though. I've turned to my music. Music, my savior? Possibly. Actually, yeah, it is.

I'll be back in LB again tonight to watch a movie.


Did I mention how much I love Long Beach? no?
<3 yuh,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment