Saturday, May 2, 2009

Left 4 Dead.

Video games.
I usually just watch people play them because I don't want to become helplessly addicted/consumed to/in them like I was in 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th grade, but yesterday I couldn't help it.

I was introduced to a game that, at first, I thought was really stupid, but then realized was amazing. It took me about three hours of watching to become hooked on the voices, weapons, characters and general feel of the game before I wanted to try to play.

Once I started to play I felt the POWER.
I went from normal Christina to video game Christina in no time, I mean, with all the war cries, yelling, and hoorahs I did while playing for thirty minutes, I felt the old Christina come alive again. It was little scary, but I wouldn't mind her coming alive every so often.

LEFT 4 DEAD
= the only video game I really want to play right now.



I'll probably make my little sister download it onto her computer so that I may play it forever and ever and ever. By myself. In quiet. Until I become AMAZING at it and move to the online edition. I will get there, with time. and a little effort.

I actually dreamed about it, that is how much of an influence it had.
oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment