Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fast Food Dream.

I dreamt that I went to a fast food restaurant with two guys. I was supposed to be making out with one of them (apparently). It came time to order food. I ordered first and then moved to the far right, to wait for it. The food, to wait for the food.

The other guy came, not the one I was going to make out with, and stood by me.

Our food came.
We went to a table.

Next scene we were kissing.
Just sitting at the table with spinny chairs and kissing.
Kind of awkward when we started to spin away from each other.

But then a realization occurred.
We stopped.
"You aren't who I am supposed to be kissing."
"I'm not?"
"No, you are not. Where did he go?"
"...he was never here. Well, he was. But he left. He didn't even order."
"...really?"
"Really."

Then we started kissing again,
Apparently.

I think it is a metaphor for my life.
Interpretations welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment