Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Recently decided.

I want to have my own radio show.
I will have no guest speakers.
It will be JUST ME.
Because I am the best.
Always.
Don't question that.

My radio show will be really good.
well made.
funny.
serious.
Just enough of anything you ever wanted to keep you coming back.
for more.
to keep you coming back for more.

Does it bother you that sometimes I capitalize the beginning letter of my sentences and sometimes I do not? It bothers me. BUT, when I capitalize it (the beginning letter) the sentence feels different, so then I uncapitalize it. Capital letters just feel really...mean
...on some words
yuh know?

Before I start my radio show I need to get a new computer/equipment and figure out how to distort my voice. to protect my identity. like, DUH.

No comments:

Post a Comment