Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Last night I had my horrible headache, remember? Well when I walked into my room last night I went "AGGGH DAMMIT MORNING CHRISTINA! CLEAN UP YOUR SHHIIIIIIEEET! gawd."

My room was awful.
I couldn't concentrate as a result.
So, instead of cleaning it up, I went to bed at 10:30pm last night.

I woke up this morning and looked at my messy room and noticed one of my nasty little room habits. I step out of my pants and leave them there on the ground. Like, unbotton, let fall/wriggle out, and step out. Leaving the pants there, stepped out on, on the ground. Let me show you.

Stepping out of pants:





I'm thinking that I am not the only person to do this, but it disturbs me none-the-less.
I will work on my bad behaviors.
Less stepping out of pants and leaving them there to be stepped into on later day doings will be occurring.

maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment