Sunday, April 26, 2009

I just went to the grocery store. I like the grocery store (in case you wanted to know).

Any who, I went in to buy some disposable razors to, you know, shave my legs with, and shiiiet, and I came out with the razors AND four boxes of cereal and one carton of soy milk.

I am feeling pretty satisfied.

Cereal Bought:
  • Honey Bunches of Oats, Honey Roasted
  • Honey Bunches of Oats, with Almonds
  • Frosted Mini Wheats
  • Quaker Oatmeal Squares with a Hint of Brown Sugar
I like oatie things. I guess.
and soy milk too.

I also enjoy a fresh shave. I had to buy those (the razors) because I forgot my legit razor at the apartment where I took my shower on Friday, when we had no hot water because we didn't pay the bill (NOT BECAUSE WE ARE POOR! STOP JUDGING MEEE/US!).

Tomorrow I will sign up for classes. Did I tell you that I cried today over that? Because I did. I got very upset that
  1. I have to go to school
  2. My classes won't freakin' make a good schedule
  3. ...I have to go back to school
My dad saw me crying, in my room, well not crying as much as pouting, and asked me what was up and THAT was when I started crying. So I told him I did not wish to go back to school. He told me that I have summer soon and that by the time it's over I will be ready for school again. My dad is nice. I fear that he may be wrong. I am, however, willing to give it (school) another shot before taking a break. Maybe next semester will revive me? I SURE HOPE SO!

Things I am looking forward to:
  • Gym Pass
  • Dancing on a weekly basis
  • Numerous Summer Adventures (ex: BISBEE, ARIZONA!)
  • School being over with
  • Eating my cereal tonight
Oh, when I was walking out of Vons I remembered that the Del Taco in that parking lot has a dining room that is open until 2 am every day. I want to be that girl that goes to Del Taco every night to buy an order of Crunchy french fries and eats it there. I would if it weren't for the windows that line the entire Del Taco restaurant. Too many windows makes you especially vulnerable to drive-by shootings. For some reason I have been scared of that for a very long time. Fast Food Restaurant+ Too Many Windows= nothing good. RIGHT?!

oh, and another oh.
I went lazer tagging on Friday. It made me very upset. First of all, I got last out of twenty-five people. But most of all because I was actually scared inside of the lazer tagging area. There were too many people I didn't know. Too many guys that were foreign to me. And it was dark with the fog machine going and I almost had a panic attack. I ended up just standing in what I found to be "safe" spots and that's why I got last. Which sucked. I just kept getting shot at. But at least being in that spot I felt safe, and was able to keep my calm. I didn't cry. So, you know. Yeah. I don't think I will go inside a lazer tag place like that for awhile. It also probably did not help that I was really tired because I had been awake since 5am, and by that point it was 11pm. not to make excuses, or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment