Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Once Upon a Time.

Girl explaining what happened:
I was sitting on the fence, thinking, and I think I toppled into his yard by accident...
then somehow we ended up in his room. It was a blur, really.

Girl talking to man whose yard she toppled into. He speaks back softly, mostly makes gestures.
Do you mind if I stick around for awhile? I can leave, if you want.

you are against having company?

well, I'm a bit bossy and controlling and demanding (at times), but I can be the exact opposite. and fun. an immense amount of fun. I love adventures, of all sorts.

All you have to do is say that you like me being around, and I'll keep coming back. I can make time for things I enjoy, I assume you can as well?


Gravy.

...I like your bed. It's uhhh, nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment